Forgive me, pretty pandas! :( Here's a new post!
In August, I am attending MechaCon in New Orleans for the second time (it's an anime/movie/Japanese culture/video game/comic book convention). I am going to cos-play as my own version of Harley Quinn, The Joker's loony sidekick who wears wicked colors. This past Sunday, my friend Brad shot some amazing photos of my youngest sister, Anne, and me in downtown Houma. He attended UNO for film, and he knows what the heck he is doing. Anne is going to cos-play as Catwoman! I wish our other sister, Kristen, would cos-play as Poison Ivy so we could be the Gotham Sirens, but that's not her thing.
For your viewing pleasure, here are his shots! Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!
Makeup I used (in order of application):
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Mehron CreamBlend Stick Makeup in White
- Mehron Ultrafine Makeup Setting Powder in Ultra White
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion (sample size)
- Wet N Wild Pop Art Craze Collection Eye Shadow in Three's a Party (check out Walgreen's; it's only $3 there!)
- BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Palette (red and black shadows)
- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Blackest Black
- Avon Mega Effects Mascara (Yep, it's the new one with the cool application!)
- e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil
- Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Red Velvet
- Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Lip Color in Pagan Angel (Fergie's Center Stage Collection)
*If you ever decide to paint your face, I recommend placing a strip of Scotch tape along your jawline or in the desired location(s) before applying the face products. This is how I was able to have a perfectly straight line.*
Have you ever cos-played before? Who or what were you? Let me know!
Pretty Panda's Ponderings
- I still haven't had a snowball this summer!!!!!!
- My dad found a little kitten near our neighbor's mailbox! We're taking care of her until Anne's friend comes to pick her up next week. Her temporary name is Muffin.