Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hey There, Puddin'! My Harley Quinn Cos-Play Photo-shoot!

Wowzers! I have had very little time or energy to sit down and write a blog post. I recently received some extra responsibilities at work, so I've been too busy to write anything at lunch.  Whenever I return home, I usually have chores to do; I also need to unwind with a good book, video game, or some swimming.

Forgive me, pretty pandas! :( Here's a new post!

In August, I am attending MechaCon in New Orleans for the second time (it's an anime/movie/Japanese culture/video game/comic book convention). I am going to cos-play as my own version of Harley Quinn, The Joker's loony sidekick who wears wicked colors. This past Sunday, my friend Brad shot some amazing photos of my youngest sister, Anne, and me in downtown Houma. He attended UNO for film, and he knows what the heck he is doing. Anne is going to cos-play as Catwoman! I wish our other sister, Kristen, would cos-play as Poison Ivy so we could be the Gotham Sirens, but that's not her thing. 

For your viewing pleasure, here are his shots! Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!

































Makeup I used (in order of application):

*If you ever decide to paint your face, I recommend placing a strip of Scotch tape along your jawline or in the desired location(s) before applying the face products. This is how I was able to have a perfectly straight line.*

Have you ever cos-played before? Who or what were you? Let me know!

Pretty Panda's Ponderings

  • I still haven't had a snowball this summer!!!!!!
  • My dad found a little kitten near our neighbor's mailbox! We're taking care of her until Anne's friend comes to pick her up next week. Her temporary name is Muffin.




No comments:

Post a Comment