Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara Review

Mascara used to be something I didn't think was important enough to use. When I first started wearing makeup, I thought eye shadow, some face powder, and lip gloss were enough.

Well, I was 12 and didn't have as many complexion issues just yet, so I got away with my style.

Today I have a review on Mary Kay's Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black. 

My MK consultant gave me a sample recently, so, of course, I used it as soon as I could!

Here's what the product claims to do:


Long, strong, seriously separated lashes. What’s not to love?
  • Creates bold, instantly intensified length of lashes.
  • Lifts, curls and perfectly separates lashes.
  • Conditions and strengthens lashes.
  • Non-clumping, flake-free formula wears all day for over 10 hours

The brush has short rubber bristles. I like the sleek, simple packaging. The full-size mascara comes with 0.28 ounces of product.


As you can see, the mascara does do a great job of separating my lashes and adding length. I really like to see more volume added since my lashes are somewhat sparse, but that's not the goal of this particular mascara. The formula doesn't irritate my eyes, and I use just one or two coats.

For $15, you're getting a nice deal. Mary Kay mascara tends to last for a while, and it really does perform better than some drugstore mascaras. My mom has sensitive eyes, and she's been using MK mascaras for years without any problems.


Should You Try It: If you crave length and separation, check out this mascara. Ask your consultant for a sample if you're not ready to spend the money. Contact-wearers, you'll be all right!

What: Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black

MSRP: $15

Pros: Great length and separation, no irritation, great for everyday use

Cons: Little volume added, a little expensive, only two colors available (I <3 Black and I <3 Brown), no waterproof formula available

What kind of lashes do you prefer? Do you like Mary Kay mascara? Have you tried this one? Let me know!

Pretty Panda's Ponderings:
  • I just ordered some Mehron white face cream and setting powder for my Harley Quinn cosplay! ^_^
  • I commissioned one of my favorite Etsy artists, Miss E's Accessories, to make a Harley Quinn-inspired jewelry set for my cosplay. Eloria has serious talent; just look at how amazing these pieces are! I can switch out the Joker card with the red and black pendant!


No comments:

Post a Comment