Monday, July 8, 2013

Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Mascara Review

Hey there, everyone! I've been MIA for a while--so sorry about that. I went to Shreveport to visit my aunt and uncle last weekend, and I have been pretty busy with work lately. 

I need to catch up and share some beauty goodness with you all, so here's a review on one of my favorite mascaras, Rimmel Volume Flash The Max

In the picture, I am wearing the shade Extreme Black (the site calls it Ultra Black).


I love how well this mascara separates my lashes without causing any clumping. My lashes are naturally curly; my desired result is more volume without looking artificial.

For a drugstore mascara, I am impressed. I used to buy Rimmel's mascaras in high school, and they always performed well. They don't irritate my eyes or interfere with my contacts.

I haven't tried the waterproof formula, but I find this one has nice staying power. It doesn't smudge much, but I don't know how it would fare with tears. I haven't cried with it on. :P

Should You Try It: If you like this type of mascara brush, I recommend this mascara. If you like a natural look, then give this one a try!

What: Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Mascara in Extreme Black

MSRP: $5.47 at Walmart.com

Pros: No clumping, irritation, or much smudging after a long day

Cons: If you prefer brown mascara or light shades, you won't be able to find any. 

What drugstore mascara do you like? Have you tried any from Rimmel? Let me know!

Pretty Panda's Ponderings:
  • I took my grandparents to see The Lone Ranger this past Saturday. The effects and action are pretty stellar, and the movie is entertaining overall. Granny and Paw Paw said that this version is quite different from the one they grew up with! 
  • I love edamame! I ate some last night--it's a frozen brand that you can buy at Sam's Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment