Tuesday, July 9, 2013

POP Beauty Lash Extension Mascara Review

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today I have a review of POP Beauty's Lash Extension mascara in Black Silk.

I bought this mascara back in May when HauteLook had a special on Pixi and POP Beauty products. I saved over half of the MSRP, which is $18.50.

Let's see how it looks on me!




I really like the length my lashes receive from this mascara, and no clumping is always a bonus (a necessity, really). The separation is nice, and there is zero irritation for my eyes (I wear contacts, which can cause issues sometimes).

This mascara doesn't dry quickly, which allows you to build it well and separate your lashes as you like. I love thicker wands like this one, too.

Should You Try It: If you nab it on sale on HauteLook or another site, yes. I find it too pricey for a mascara; several fantastic drugstore brands are available that work just as well. If you have some spare cash or want to receive it as a gift, though, go for it.

What: POP Beauty Lash Extension Mascara

MSRP: $18.50 (available online and at Ulta)

Pros: No clumping or irritation, great separation and lengthening, available in black and brown

Cons: High price

Have you tried this or any other products from POP Beauty? What do you think about this brand? Let me know!

Pretty Panda's Ponderings

  • I'm wearing some BYS eyeshadow from the Guilty Pleasures palette today (makeup I bought in Japan). I love the quality!
  • Received some Moroccan oil from Suave in the mail yesterday (sample). I think I'm in love. <3
  • Pepper's Pizzeria has pretty awesome pizza. 







No comments:

Post a Comment