Thursday, June 20, 2013

Makeup Tag: Would you rather?

Happy Thursday, you guys! I saw this on Beauty Broadcast's blog, and I decided to do it myself! Feel free to fill it out.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Jeez, this is difficult. Can I buy more after losing them? I'd keep my palettes and eye shadows since those tend to cost me more.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it off! It becomes ridiculously tangled and dry if I don't have it cut at least two to three times a year.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral. It's a beautiful combination of pink, orange, and peach. <3 

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
My practical mind says "clothes," but my lustful mind says "makeup." Hmmm... I would have to see what I needed more! 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. Black lips for Halloween! 

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. There is more of a variety, and I love trying different brands.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip color. I tend to use similar shades anyway. My eyes are my playground!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I live in southern Louisiana, so I already have the chance to wear summer clothes in winter! Winter clothes in our summer--oh, dear Lord. :X I think you could actually send yourself to the emergency room from a heat stroke.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Hm, I guess bright nails. About seven years ago (high school days), I loved anything dark and Gothic.  Now I am a little peppier but still adore morbid fashion. >:)

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
OK, oddly enough, I would give up my favorite eye product (my Fergie Wet N Wild eye primer). My lips are dry and chap easily, and I need my balms. I'd find a new eye primer somewhere!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. I am wearing one right now. (Fun fact: As a kid, I loved Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong Country, so I wore a ponytail every day. EVERY DAY.) 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Confession: I am nail biter. I paint my toes, though. I could go without painting my nails.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
I would Sharpie them in; shaving them off would frighten kids and adults alike.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish--I bite my nails. :/

Pretty Panda Ponderings:
  • Listening to "Penny Lane" by The Beatles while I answer these!
  • I ate rabbit for lunch at The Lion's Share. It really does "taste like chicken."

No comments:

Post a Comment