Friday, May 31, 2013

Guest Feature: Saving Your Hands & Feet in the Summer

Happy Friday, all!

I hope the weather stays this sunny and beautiful for the weekend so I can swim, swim, swim!

Every now and then, I will feature a mini "interview" I had with a friend or family member. For this post, I asked my cousin Kim, who is a professional beautician and manicurist, about summer hand/foot care and popular nail polish colors.


Q: What is the best way to take care of nails, hands, and feet in the summer? 
Kim: Always wear gloves when working in the garden. Also, cuticle oil is very important. For the feet, exfoliate. During the summer, your heels especially will dry out because people mostly wear sandals.

Pretty Panda recommends:


Q. What colors are popular for summer 2013?
Kim:  Green seems to be popular, along with aqua and teal.

Pretty Panda recommends:


Q. Do you prefer any brands over others? If so, why?
Kim: OPI is the most popular and the one that lasts the longest.

Pretty Panda recommends:

Thanks for your help, Kim! 

What colors do you guys like right now?

Pretty Panda's Ponderings
  • Brett bought me pair of fresh new kicks as part of our anniversary gift exchange! I love Harley Quinn so much! (I didn't have a chance to snap a picture yet--sorry!)
  • He also bought me a gift card to Ulta! We don't have a Sephora close by, but Ulta seems to be working out very well. :)
  • Songza.com is my addiction.

Kim is a nail technician at Dulce Salon in Houma, LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment